Donations are used as discretionary funds to support activities of CIFR.
Research, events and activities would not be possible without your sponsorship! Thank you!
Gift supporting the Plant Pathology Science Fund and CIFR are collected and managed by The North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit. You will receive an official receipt for your donation.
To make a donation to CIFR, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the “Giving to NC State” page to Become a Donor!
2. Make sure “Plant Pathology Science Fund” is listed under “Area of Support”
3. Indicate the amount and complete the “Honor, Memory, or Support Information”, by selecting This gift is in “Support” and typing “CIFR” (Honoree name/Department).
4. After making payment, you should receive a receipt from the Foundations Office.
5. Optional: Please email your receipt to Mary Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org).